Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to administer your account, process your order and to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share this information with any 3rd party except where you have previously consented.
We use return email addresses to verify your order and to confirm that the goods requested have been dispatched. We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order and we have failed to reach you by email. Such information is not used for any other purpose and is not shared with outside parties unless otherwise requested.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to inform you that we have recorded your name and address on our computer system for the sole purpose of processing your order. Please let us know if you object to us keeping this information by contacting us and we will remove your details at any time.
- We will keep you up to date with our news and offers only if you have opted to receive this.
- Your name and address will not be given or sold to any 3rd parties unless otherwise requested.
- You have the right to access details of the personal information we are holding and to correct any discrepancies in that information. In accordance with the applicable Data Protection laws, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in respect of such requests. Given the nature of the information you are seeking access to, we are entitled to request identification from you before dealing with any requests of this nature.
- Should you wish to access your personal information, please confirm to us in writing.
- A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you.
- Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier.
- We do not track which pages you look at whilst visiting our website.
- If you wish to reject our cookie you can configure your browser to do so. You can do this by changing the settings on your computer via the 'preferences' or 'options' menu in your browser.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
- We do not exchange cookies with any 3rd party websites or external data supplies.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & RIGHT TO USE IT
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase on this website) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
- Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
We are registered with the Mailing Preference Service and abide by its terms and conditions.